The ARCI MAGNOLIA APS Association, pursuant to the Code of the Third Sector (Legislative Decree 117/2017 hereinafter referred to as CTS) and ss.mm.ii, incorporated in Segrate (MI), Via Circonvallazione 41, is a center of associational life, autonomous, pluralist, nonpartisan, voluntary, democratic and progressive. It has unlimited duration, does not pursue profit purposes therefore the distribution, even indirectly, of profits and operating surpluses, funds and reserves however denominated to founders, associates, workers and collaborators, directors and other members of the corporate bodies is not permitted, even in the case of withdrawal or any other case of individual dissolution of the relationship.
The main purpose of the Association is to promote sociality, mutualism, participation and development of a sense of community, ensuring equal opportunities for men and women. However, it also remains the purpose of the association to promote the development of all those cultural, educational, and informational activities concerning the world of art in general and music in particular, helping those who want to express their artistic talents to find tools, places and opportunities for growth and comparison.
For this reason, the Association aims to create all the opportunities necessary to connect its Members with the outside world, as opposed to the logic that sees the laws of the market prevailing over the quality of the cultural proposal.
They are purposes of the association:
– The promotion of new generation leadership and youth associationism;
– The promotion of people’s well-being and the recognition of the right to happiness;
– The promotion of culture, its expressive forms, creativity and creative attitudes, spaces for expression, training, creation, production and cultural enjoyment;
– recognition of cultural rights, promotion of universal access to knowledge, knowledge, education, culture, use of new communication technologies, promotion of digital inclusion (enclusion);
– The promotion of volunteerism understood as democratic participation in solidarity, cooperation and citizenship actions;
– the promotion of a gender approach in the Association and in society, the full appreciation of women’s potential, needs and role as a founding element of a just and better society for all, the fight against all forms of discrimination and violence;
– education for civic responsibility and citizenship, promotion of participation, inclusion and social cohesion, democracy and rights;
– the affirmation of the culture of legality and the fight against mafias, all organized crime, corruption and abuse of power,
the affirmation of anti-fascist democratic culture and Resistance values, including by perpetuating their collective memory;
– The promotion of policies aimed at the enhancement and provision of places and spaces that can foster the self-organization of citizens as an integral part of the right of association;
– The promotion and protection of the rights of children and adolescents, through the full recognition of the citizenship of the younger generations, to give support to their positive subjectivity, aimed at the realization of adequate living spaces and the activation of effective means of participation;
– the promotion of the culture of civil coexistence, equal opportunities, rights, cultural, ethnic, religious, and gender differences, the protection of linguistic diversity, as well as freedom of sexual orientation and anti-prohibitionism;
– The promotion of secularism as the foundation of the rule of law and the principle of democracy;
– The promotion of rights and the development of forms of prevention and the fight against all forms of hardship, exclusion, marginalization, discrimination, racism, xenophobia, homotransfobia, sexism, intolerance, violence and censorship;
– The promotion of an open and multicultural society, where diversity and interculturality are an asset. The promotion of the protagonism and self-organization of migrants and minorities;
– repudiation of war and commitment to the affirmation of a nonviolent and pacifist culture and the pursuit of nonviolent conflict resolution, political action for disarmament, war industrial reconversion and reduction of military expenditures;
– the defense and innovation of the welfare state from a perspective of growing the role of the social economy, nonprofits and the Third Sector, education for critical consumption, the enhancement of short supply chain practice, and the promotion of solidarity purchasing groups;
– The promotion of policies for the advocacy, support and enhancement of people with disabilities;
– The protection and promotion of the rights of people in criminal execution and the promotion of their social reintegration;
– Commitment to the realization of an environmentally sustainable society that makes defense and preservation of the environment, the ecosystem, the circular economy and climate justice the cornerstone of a sustainable society and economy; promotion of renewable energy sources and support for the formation of environmental awareness;
– The promotion of social and sustainable tourism and travel with cultural and educational value as a form of deepening and enriching knowledge among people and the territories in which they live;
– To promote the proper maintenance of mental and physical well-being in its entirety.
All fields in which cultural, recreational and educational experiences are manifested, and all fields in which a civil battle against all forms of ignorance, intolerance, violence, censorship, injustice, discrimination, racism, marginalization, and enforced loneliness can be deployed, are potential areas of intervention for the Association.
The Association, for the achievement of its social purposes, may carry out all movable, real estate and financial transactions as it deems appropriate.
The Association may also carry out activities of serving food and beverages to the Members as a recreational and social moment, complementary and instrumental to the implementation of the institutional purposes and activities of general interest, as provided for in Art. 85 Paragraph 4 of the CTS.
The Association may exercise, pursuant to Art. 6 of the CTS, activities other than those referred to in this article, secondary and instrumental to the activities of general interest, as identified by the Board of Directors.
The Association relies mainly on the voluntary, free and unpaid activities of its members.
The number of Members is unlimited and cannot be less than the minimum number stipulated in Art. 35 c. 1 CTS. Anyone who recognizes himself/herself in these bylaws and has attained the age of eighteen years may become a Member; regardless of political and religious affiliation, gender, citizenship, ethnicity, and profession.
Minors under the age of eighteen may assume the title of Member only with the consent of their parents and in any case do not enjoy the right to vote at the meeting.
Aspiring Members are required to accept the bylaws, enjoy all civil rights and respect civil coexistence.
Bodies of the Association
The following are bodies of the Association: the Members’ Meeting; the Board of Directors; the Board of Auditors. The Members’ Meeting is the highest decision-making body of the Association.
Participating in the Assembly, all Members who on the date the Assembly is convened are in good standing with the payment of dues.
The Assembly may be ordinary or extraordinary, and is called by the Board of Directors by written notice, containing the date and time of first call and second call and the agenda, to be posted on the bulletin board at least 15 days in advance.
– – – – – –